Arlo Baby Cameras are configured with the brilliant facility to allow the user to use their Geofencing according to their schedule. The Geofencing feature uses the first in and last out principal when more than one member is connected with the Geofencing feature of www.arlo.netgear.com. If one member of your family leaves the house before you, in that case, your Arlo baby camera will continue monitoring the house until or unless you do not leave the house with the baby. When you leave the house with baby, then both the mobile devices are outside Geofence that will result in stopping the monitoring system until one of the family members returns. You can set a daily, weekly, or even monthly schedule to monitor the specified area. You can even create a schedule for your daily routine that enhances the utility level of your device and also provides you ultimate efficiency.
Steps to set a schedule in your Arlo Baby Camera
- If you are using a desktop or computer, type www.arlo.netgear.com on the address bar of your browser. In case you are using a mobile device locate the Arlo icon on the home screen and tap on it.
- Hit the Enter tab and the default Arlo login page appears on the screen.
- Mention the username on the username field and type the password you typed last time while logging in to the default Arlo login page. Both the credential fields are case-sensitive.
- Click on the login button and the home screen of www.arlo.netgear.com appears on your desktop screen. In your smartphone, the device page displays
- Click on the Mode tab and the list of the modes will display on the screen.
- Click on the Arlo Baby Camera, the mode page display on your screen. Next to the schedule tab.
- Now, click on the add symbol located below it.
- You need to mention days as well as time during which you want to turn off the monitoring.
- Now to create a schedule across two days, 8:00 pm on Tuesday to 6:00 am on Wednesday.
- Click on the Done tab when you are finished up with creating the schedule.
- Now to activate the schedule, click on the button located next to the Schedule tab.
How to set up a Motion Detection Activity Zone in Netgear Arlo Baby Camera?
Arlo Baby Camera also can detect the motion in a predefined zone. The zones where your camera can detect motion are called activity zones. With the help of a camera view, you can determine where you want to keep the zone from where the motion could be detected. The user also has the authority to select which zones should be activated at what time to detect the motion. All the settings in a Motion Detection zone are configured through the web interface of www.arlo.netgear.com
Steps to setup a Motion Detection Activity Zone in Netgear Arlo Baby Camera
- Tap on the Arlo icon of the home screen of your mobile device, if you are using a smartphone to control your camera. Type www.arlo.netgear.com if you are using a laptop or a computer.
- Hit the Enter button, and the Arlo login page appears on the screen.
- Mention “admin” on the username tab as the default credential and type the password you typed last time while logging in to the default Arlo login page.
- The device page will appear on your mobile screen, and the main page of www.arlo.netgear.com appears on the screen if you are using a desktop.
- Tap on the Settings tab, then click on My Devices tab. As soon as you enter it, the list of the connected camera displays on your screen.
- Now click on the Camera icon, and the settings of the camera will display on the screen.
- If you are using a phone, tap on the Video settings, the settings page of it display on the screen.
- Locate, Create New Zone tab at the bottom of this page. The zone box gets displayed on your feed image.
- Now, shift the box according to the area in which you want to create the activity zone. You also can change the size of the box using the cursor of your mouse.
- After assigning the activity zone to the desired locations.
- Click on the Save tab, and the settings you configured will get saved.